item9a1

Kapatiran Suntukan Martial Arts

item9b1
KSMAGLOBAL

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

movement pt 2

One way to practice when alone is through the use of jurus, or meta-movements. Commonly referred to as "forms" in most martial arts, the jurus focus on the movements of the upper body and their relationship to the opponent. They are a set of actions to familiarize yourself and your body with the way to deploy your tools.
The jurus in Silat Zulfikari are short and to the point. That makes for quick retention as well as effective usage.

Jay

1 comment:

  1. Hey I loved the blog.

    I figured you may also like my site on Jujitsu.

    It's pretty new and I'm still working on it.

    But I will check back and see if you added anything new soon.

    GM

    ReplyDelete

©1998-2013 Kapatiran Suntukan Martial Arts

KSMAGLOBAL1 KSMAGLOBAL